Welcome to Dentistry on Sheppard
About Dentistry on Sheppard
The goal of our dental office is to provide our patients with the highest level of dental care in a comfortable and professional atmosphere while respecting their whole body health and safety. We take a proactive approach towards helping each patient achieve and maintain a beautiful and healthy smile.
Have a look around our new website and learn more about what we can do to make you smile. Better yet, book an appointment to stop by our office; we would be please to show you around. Read more about our Dental Services …
News and Articles
- Tongue Scraping - June 2016
- Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing - February 2016
- Gum Disease and Anti Inflammatory Supplements and Medications
- Read our Natural, Holistic Dentistry Update, October 2015
- Five Steps to good Oral Health
- What's involved in a Dental Checkup
- Nutrition, Teeth, and Good Health
- Oral Health, Nutrition and Supplements
- June 2016
- June 2016
Tongue scraping should be part of everyone's daily oral hygiene routine. Brush 2-3 times daily, floss daily and tongue scrape daily. Think of it as improving your mouth's fitness and freshness. Come in to Dentistry on Sheppard to pick up your free tongue scraper.
Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing - February 2016
In modern society we come in contact with many substances every day. They exist in every facet of our lives, including the foods we eat, the products we use and the treatments we receive. For some, the effects of certain substance (and their corrosion byproducts) can be toxic and even hazardous.
New! Antioxidant Infused Gel
New! March 2016. We are excited to have an antioxidant infused gel that is an incredible aid to soft tissue healing. Great for mouth ulcers, dry mouth, surgical healing, gum disease, tongue disorders, denture sores and more.
Periosciences AO ProAdvantage is an antioxidant-infused dental gel for daily use on soft oral tissue. Contact us to find out more.
Homeopathic Dental Remedies
As a complement to standard dental remedies we now offer several homeopathic therapies to improve and enhance your dental experience.
These homeopathic remedies may offer a complementary, more natural, less taxing option.
We offer homeopathic remedies for pain, anxiety, X-ray exposure, bleeding , gagging, oral abrasions, local anaesthetic , muscle cramping, toothaches and more.
As a holistic dentist Doctor Cloth abides by the strict International Organization or Oral Medicine and Toxicology mercury amalgam remove guidelines to minimize any patient exposure to mercury amalgam:
- Read our Natural, Holistic Dentistry Update, October 2015.
- We now have digital radiography. This exposes the patient to one third the normal radiation. Read more.
- Special air filters that filter and suction mercury vapor from the immediate surrounding environment and the entire room.
- Natural rinses and toothpastes which respect the patients whole body health.
- Dental filling materials without BPA (bisphenol a) a toxin
New! We now have a Dentistry on Sheppard Facebook page. Keep up with all our latest news, get tips and more.